t: 01954 719001




Residential Property

Buying a home still ranks as one of the most stressful things you can go through, not helped by delays, unreturned calls and unanswered questions.

We do not believe it has to be that way. We make every effort to ensure things run smoothly.

We can help with all aspects of your move, from arranging aEPC and conveyancing, right through to completion.

We have introduced free Online Tracking. This allows you to follow in detail the progress of your property transaction, view relevant documents, and see correspondence.

Whenever you view your file, it will be totally up-to-date. Want to know if a draft contract has been approved? Or search results received? Then you can, using your unique, security-coded access number.

The system cuts postal delays and can be accessed 24 hours a day. For further peace of mind, we can even automatically send you a text confirming when key stages in the purchase or sale have been completed.

Online Tracking is just part of our residential service, aimed at helping you through the legal process, giving practical, cost-effective help.

Lillys Estates strongly recommend for a fast and efficient service for your sale or purchase that our approved conveyancers are used as we have developed a sound working relationship and have negotiated some competitive fees only available through Lillys Estates.

For lots more helpful advice on selling your home and moving get a copy of our home moving guide or get in touch. Just give us a call on 01954 787154


EPCs From October 1st 2008

From 1 October 2008, if you are renting out your property, you will need to provide a certificate to any prospective tenant. There is no need to obtain a Energy Performance Certificate for an existing tenancy. Once obtained, a certificate remains valid for up to 10 years. Owners of rented property are encouraged to obtain Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) before this deadline.

If a valid Energy Performance Certificate still exists when changing tenants no new certificate is required. This applies to both private and social sector landlords and tenants